Since July 2012, ICORSA has participated and contributed to the following events:
* European Intersectoral Summit on Research and Innovation (Dublin)
* Irish Presidency Forum on Research Careers (Dublin)
* European Science Foundation – Developing Research Careers In and Beyond Europe (Oslo)
* European Network on Research careers (Brussels)
* EURAXESS Conference – Raising Researchers’ Voices (Brussels)
* Lithuanian Presidency Conference – Invest in Researchers (Vilnius)
In November 2013, ICoRSA held its first AGM, at the Vitae Research Staff Conference: “Inspired Futures” (Birmingham), during which the Memorandum & Articles of Association were signed.
Later the same month, ICoRSA participated to the World Science Forum (Rio de Janeiro) and in collaboration with WAYS (World Association of Young Scientists) organized a parallel session and workshop about the overproduction of young researchers and ways to mitigate this issue.
Since, ICoRSA participated in the following events: