Membership + Outreach
In this committee, ICoRSA is actively:
- Identifying contacts in countries lacking an RSA. These contacts may be:
- Researchers, either confirmed or trainees such as graduate students.
- Professionals such as post-doctoral researchers.
- Support personnel (such as the heads of institutional offices) who manages and supports researchers.
- Government representatives from funding agencies, or those pertaining to international affairs.
- Representatives of professional societies.
- Other stakeholders in the research community.
- Nurturing of RSA in countries lacking a collective voice for the research community. This support can include:
- Invitations to AGM of countries having an RSA.
- Attendance of an ICORSA representative at meetings of researchers.
- Networking researchers in order to establish links between them and their governments, professional societies, and research institutions.
- Sharing of best practices from other countries.
- Developing relationships with diaspora communities, and national and transnational companies.